Location & Charm
The Seabury offers gracious lowcountry living. The open floor plan offers great room that opens to dining/kitchen is wonderful for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen offers all stainless appliances with double ovens, gas cooktop and french door fridge. Kitchen cabinets extend to the 10' ceiling for a truly impressive cabinetry design. Gracious owner's suite offers his/her's walk-in closets & vanities, freestanding tub and separate shower. The mud room area offers great organizing space. Photos shown are from a similar Seabury home. Contac the Neighborhood Sales Manager today to schedule a tour or learn more!
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.
Hi, I’m Lisa! Did you know you can now tour our homes and meet with our team virtually? If you have any questions about our virtual tours, communities, home designs, or locations- just ask! One of our team members would love to talk to you.Call 843-212-1076