One Level Living
Our wonderful Sassafras Ranch plan is perfect for those desiring a one-level floorplan. The full front porch with wonderful park views lead to a gracious foyer entry. Inside this home you will find a open floorplan allowing for great entertaining. You'll find luxurious vinyl plan floors gracing the entire main living areas and the kitchen features a huge island with quartz countertops, stainless steel gas appliances, tile backsplast, and 42" cabinets. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The third bedroom can easily be a home office or den. You'll love having cozy nights next to the fireplace and the screened in back porch is the perfect spot to have your morning coffee. This home also features a 1-car garage. Photos and video shown are from a similar Sassafras model. Contact us today to learn why Summers Corner and this Sassafras is a wonderful place to call home.
Enjoy On-Site Amenities
At Summers Corner, you not only get a beautiful home build with quality construction, you get instant access to resort-style amenities.
- Lowcountry-style home designs with picturesque porches and windows that allow residents to connect effortlessly with nature
- 3.8 mile trail system winding through carefully planned parks, gardens, and ponds
- Incredible amenities including a neighborhood dog park, resort-style pool with children's area and splash pad, poolside pavilion, and Clemson University's Master Gardener Extension Program's onsite garden center
- Corner House Cafe providing coffee, locally brewed beer and wine on tap, and a variety of food and sweet treats
- Spend the day on Buffalo Lake known for its fishing, kayaking, and bat habitat
- Two new schools within walking distance including the Summers Corner Performing Arts Center
We Build Where You Want To Live
We choose geographic locations for our communities based on three core criteria:
- Opportunity to be part of a secluded neighborhood with distinctive character
- Access to essentials such as retail, grocery, entertainment, parks, and schools
- Proximity to major commuter routes
Located in Charleston County, residents enjoy quick access to dining, shopping and entertainment.
Hi, I’m Lisa! Did you know you can now tour our homes and meet with our team virtually? If you have any questions about our virtual tours, communities, home designs, or locations- just ask! One of our team members would love to talk to you.Call 843-256-8713