The gracious wrap porch on the Mayfield at homesite 27-4 add the Charleston charm to this great family home. This home features an open floorplan that is perfect for entertaining. The large Owner's Suite on the main level offers a sprawling walk-in closet and separate vanities. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms with a full bath. Contact the Neighborhood Sales Manager today to schedule a tour of this home. Photos shown are from a similar home.
Enjoy On-Site Amenities
At Summers Corner, you not only get a beautiful home build with quality construction, you get instant access to resort-style amenities.
- Lowcountry-style home designs with picturesque porches and windows that allow residents to connect effortlessly with nature
- 3.8 mile trail system winding through carefully planned parks, gardens, and ponds
- Incredible amenities including a neighborhood dog park, resort-style pool with children's area and splash pad, poolside pavillion, and Clemson University's Master Gardener Extension Program's onsite garden center
- Corner House Cafe providing coffee, locally brewed beer and wine on tap, and a variety of food and sweet treats
- Spend the day on 95 acre Buffalo Lake known for its fishing, kayaking, bat habitat, and 10 miles of walking trails
- Two new schools within walking distance including the Summers Corner Performing Arts Center
We Build Where You Want To Live
We choose geographic locations for our communities based on three core criteria:
- Opportunity to be part of a secluded neighborhood with distinctive character
- Access to essentials such as retail, grocery, entertainment, parks, and schools
- Proximity to major commuter routes
Located in Charleston County, residents enjoy quick access to dining, shopping and entertainment.
Hi, I’m Lisa! Did you know you can now tour our homes and meet with our team virtually? If you have any questions about our virtual tours, communities, home designs, or locations- just ask! One of our team members would love to talk to you.Call 843-256-8713