Perfect Front Porch for Enjoying the View
Welcome to the Horlbeck on home site 406. This home has a stunning view of Goose Lake and the Lakeside Village Park and Pavilion. The luxuriously large family gathering room opens to the kitchen and dining room. In the kitchen you will find stainless appliances, gas cooktop, quartz countertops, and soft closer cabinetry. The expansive owner's suite on the main level provides a serene space and features a walk in closet. The owner's bath features dual vanities, a free standing tub, and separate shower. On the second level you will find three bedrooms or two bedrooms plus a den. The loft space would be great to use as a second family room. A 2 car detached garage also provides plenty of room for extra storage space. The images shown are from a similar Horlbeck home. Contact the Neighborhood Sales Manager today to learn more about the Horlbeck on home site 406!
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.