Porches That Captivate
Lovely Charleston single with double side porches add over 500 square feet of covered living spaces. Wonderful park views and open concept main level make this a wonderful home for anyone. A large kitchen with a center island is perfect for entertaining. The rear entry boast a great mudroom and full size laundry room. The upper level have a fantastic Owner's Suite with private access to the upper level porch. Photos shown are from a similar Jasmine home. Visit our Sales Model to learn more about this Jasmine on home site 26-3!
Enjoy On-Site Amenities
At Summers Corner, you not only get a beautiful home build with quality construction, you get instant access to resort-style amenities.
- Lowcountry-style home designs with picturesque porches and windows that allow residents to connect effortlessly with nature
- 3.8 mile trail system winding through carefully planned parks, gardens, and ponds
- Incredible amenities including a neighborhood dog park, resort-style pool with children's area and splash pad, poolside pavillion, and Clemson University's Master Gardener Extension Program's onsite garden center
- Corner House Cafe providing coffee, locally brewed beer and wine on tap, and a variety of food and sweet treats
- Spend the day on Buffalo Lake known for its fishing, kayaking, and bat habitat
- Two new schools within walking distance including the Summers Corner Performing Arts Center (coming 2019)
We Build Where You Want To Live
We choose geographic locations for our communities based on three core criteria:
- Opportunity to be part of a secluded neighborhood with distinctive character
- Access to essentials such as retail, grocery, entertainment, parks, and schools
- Proximity to major commuter routes
Located in Charleston County, residents enjoy quick access to dining, shopping and entertainment.