Feels Like Home
The Bridget on home site 41 is one of the last remaining home sites overlooking the community green space. This home features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with a spacious gourmet kitchen, hardwoods in all common areas, and designer inspired upgrades throughout.
Your dream home awaits you at The Kelly at Norcross. The community, comprised of 47 townhomes, is enclosed by a gorgeous private woods setting. Whether you enjoy popular restaurants and shopping in Downtown Norcross, enjoy evenings walks through Lillian Webb Park in the summers, or prefer to spend your time in your stunning gourmet kitchen and oversized deck at home- the Kelly at Norcross provides everything you could want or need just outside your front door. Visit the neighborhood today to learn more about this home site! Photos shown are from a similar model home.
Kitchens Designed for Work and Play
Spacious and loaded with storage options, our kitchens are flexibly designed to be just right for you. Yours might be a gourmet performance space where you create culinary works of art to the accolades of guests perched at the center island. Or, your kitchen might be that quiet place that beckons you to linger over a second cup of coffee on your morning off. Whatever it is, having a kitchen that performs flawlessly takes daily life just that much closer to perfect.
A prestigious location and setting while being close to commuting routes and conveniences.
- Walk to restaurants, boutiques, parks, and entertainment in Downtown Norcross
- Commuting is easy with close proximity to I-85, Peachtree Industrial, Jimmy Carter Blvd
- Food shopping is never a hassle with nearby Trader Joes, Kroger, and Publix
- Make weekend shopping trips and every day errands easy with a short drive to Chamblee, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, and Perimeter Mall Area
- Schools include Stripling Elementary, Summerour Middle, Norcross High
- Spend weekends out with friends at the numerous community events hosted nearby