Inviting Front Porch, Welcomes You Home
Ready for you to move in this Fall! With double front porches and first-floor owner's suite, you may have just found your dream home. You will be amazed at how bright and airy this home feels with 10-foot ceilings and 8 foot doorways. So many designer features throughout the home, like hardwoods on all of the main level and also in the second floor living spaces, gas fireplace with reclaimed wood mantle and shiplap surround, a loft that can be a media area or office on the second level, and screened porch on the rear.
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.