Perfect Front Porch for Enjoying the view
Ready for you to move in this Fall! The Horlbeck on lake view homesite number 404 is all about bright and airy space. With 10ft ceilings and an open floor plan, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has plenty of room for your family and guests. Find your own private oasis with a spacious first-floor owner's suite. Upstairs you will love the three additional bedrooms and a multi-use loft area that could be used for office, game room, or even homework station. There are so many designers inspired features in this home, like a shiplap fireplace with reclaimed wood mantel, hardwoods throughout the main floor and the upstairs living spaces, frameless shower doors in owners suites, and much more.
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.