Traditional Architecture with a Modern Twist
The Seaside on home site 403 won "Best Kitchen" in Hilton Head Island's 2019 Lighthouse Awards Competition! Entertaining has never been easier with the open concept kitchen, dining, and family areas. This home features a large kitchen island,10ft ceilings and an open floor plan on a gorgeous home site with park and lake views. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has plenty of room for your family and guests with 2,374 sq ft of indoor living space plus an additional 520 sq ft of wrap around porch space. The generous second floor features an Owner's Suite and two additional bedrooms each with walk-in closets. There are so many designer inspired extras in this home, like a shiplap fireplace with reclaimed wood mantel, hardwoods throughout the main floor and the upstairs living spaces, frameless shower doors in owners suites, and much more. Contact the Neighborhood Sales Manager today to schedule your tour of this award winning home!
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.