Getting the Architectural Details Right
Stanley Martin's homes feature honest architecture that puts a modern spin on the traditional home details we all love. And The Sassafras single story home at Stonoview is no exception. From the street, you will see the proportions are right. Windows, shutters, and door styles make visual sense together. Roof lines, gables and dormers all contribute to that wonderful feeling of welcome that we call "home". Inside get that inviting feeling with hardwood floors throughout and covered back porch for dining al fresco.
Share the Experience
In the early phases of neighborhood planning, we envision what people living there will enjoy most. We install amenities to fit their lifestyle interests and encourage casual interactions among neighbors.
At Stonoview, residents can enjoy these special perks:
- A natural setting with moss-draped oak trees and a freshwater wetland buffer
- An outdoor lifestyle with crabbing, kayak storage, waterfront park & pavilion, walking/biking trails, and pocket parks
- A community pool and tennis courts (coming soon)
- Golf cart friendly
- Several picnic areas
Where You Want to Live
Stonoview is the perfect location for all your quintessential Johns Island activities:
1) Minutes from the beaches, fishing, boating, and crabbing
2) Close proximity to Downtown Charleston with an easy commute to all the business centers
3) Local dining favorites & the farmer's market
4) Shopping at Freshfields Village and Bohicket Marina
Enjoy the privacy of your new neighborhood knowing that everything else you need is close by.