Appealing Design and Function
The Prescott designer inspired home features an open floorplan with a gourmet kitchen overlooking the family room. Entertain your guests outdoors with both front and rear covered porches. Enjoy your privacy with the guest suite located on the main level. The upstairs Owner's Suite is made for relaxing with a sitting area and spacious closet as well as ensuite bath with separate vanities, large shower, and free-standing tub. The two additional bedrooms and game/media room provide the perfect space to hangout. Schedule a tour to visit this available home today.
We Build Where you Want to Live
We choose geographic locations for our communities based on three core criteria:
1) Opportunity to create a secluded neighborhood with distinctive character
2) Access to essentials such as retail, grocery, entertainment, parks, and schools
3) Proximity to (but not too near) major commuter routes
Enjoy the privacy of your new neighborhood knowing that everything else you need is close by.
Share the Experience
In the early phases of neighborhood planning, we envision what people living there will enjoy most. We install amenities to fit their lifestyle interests and encourage casual interactions among neighbors.
At Traditions, residents can enjoy:
- Sidewalks and paths throughout that connect to Fowler Park and the Big Creek Greenway
- Clubhouse with Fitness Center
- Splash parks
- Walking/jogging trails
- Junior Olympic Pool with Splash Park
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Play Areas