Designer Inspired with Plenty of Space
The Horlbeck on home site 417 is a gracious Charleston-style featuring 2593 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms,and 3 porches—all to enjoy the beauty of Oldfield. You'll love looking out at the views of the lake and park. This home has an open floor plan, huge kitchen, quartz island, stainless appliances, double oven, micro under counter, a gas cooktop, and walk-in pantry. A large Owner's Suite is found on the main level with a spa inspired bath featuring a tile shower, free standing tub, and dual vanities. On the upper level you will find a loft space that serves as second living area. This home also includes a 2 car detached garage., and is energy efficient with gas heat, cooktop, fireplace, and tankless water heater. Photos shown are from a similar completed model. Contact the Neighborhood Sales Manager to learn more about this Horlbeck on home site 417!
Discover Life at Oldfield
- Seasonal Farmer's Market is held at the Greeters Store and includes fresh local produce, local seafood as well as delicious homemade delights.
- The Equestrian center provides riding lessons to all age levels. Equal parts fun and foundational training!
- Oldfield is home to the Orvis Fly Fishing School. 1 day and 2-day classes available to learn the ins and outs of fly fishing.
- The tennis center offers weekly clinics for kids; including an 8 & up junior clinic as well as a 7 & under junior clinic.
- Discover the rejuvenating and health attributes of kayaking the river. Miles upon miles of river and marsh await exploration for those inclined to engage this natural wonderland.
- The unofficial kickoff for spring and fall. Hosted on the River Club lawn, all are welcome to enjoy the oysters, cocktails, music, and mingling.
Reconnect with Nature
With its breathtaking waterfront location, Oldfield provides limitless options to connect and create lifelong memories.
- Enjoy lazy days around the pool or relaxing strolls around the leisure trails, or discovering the wonders of the Okatie River on a family kayaking adventure.
- Enjoy the river on your own or join the monthly sunset or weekly sunrise cruises with our Naturalist, or schedule a private tour with the Naturalist.
- Waterfront lifestyle: the Outfitters Center gives residents and members the opportunity for river cruises, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing, shrimping and crabbing.
- Off-shore fishing, beach days, discovering cultural and historical wonders and so much more are just minutes away.
Hi, I’m Lisa! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years- just ask! Me or one of my teammates would love to talk to you.Call 843-212-1076