Plenty Of Space For Everyone
This town home building is in the foundation stage. Photos shown are from a Bridget model home. Come be apart of a new, fast growing community where you are located conveniently near Jimmy Carter Blvd means easy access in and out of the city while still enjoying all the comfort and perks of Gwinnett County living. Also, here at The Kelly, you are only a short walk to Downtown Norcross.
The main floor on the Bridget offers an open layout with a large kitchen island that's the center of attention. It’s easy to imagine your family and friends gathered around while you cook for the whole gang and then transfer to the dining room to enjoy your meal with family and friends. Afterward, everyone can find room to relax in the adjacent great room, or spill out onto the large deck to enjoy the stars. Guests can also head down to your lower level recreation room for some entertainment complete with big screen TV, video games, movies, and plenty of snacks and beverages for all.
After the fun, make your way to your owner’s suite where you can disappear into your private en suite bathroom or large walk-in closet to grab your pajamas before climbing into bed. Schedule your tour today to learn more about this home!
Extend Your Living Space Outdoors
As comfortable as our interiors are, we know there’s nothing like spending a little down time outdoors. That’s why we offer outdoor living options to match each of our home types. You'll love evenings on the deck of this home, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or cozy up to read a book.
A prestigious location and setting while being close to commuting routes and conveniences.
- Walk to restaurants, boutiques, parks, and entertainment in Downtown Norcross
- Commuting is easy with close proximity to I-85, Peachtree Industrial, Jimmy Carter Blvd
- Food shopping is never a hassle with nearby Trader Joes, Kroger, and Publix
- Make weekend shopping trips and every day errands easy with a short drive to Chamblee, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta, and Perimeter Mall Area
- Schools include Stripling Elementary, Summerour Middle, Norcross High
- Spend weekends out with friends at the numerous community events hosted nearby
Hi, I’m Lisa! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years- just ask! Me or one of my teammates would love to talk to you.Call 404-846-4677