Perfect for Your Everyday Life
New townhome neighborhood in a premiere Fredericksburg location near Wegmans and Central Park. This spacious 2 car garage townhome boasts a bright open layout with a spacious great room and designer gourmet kitchen with a 10 ft sit-down island. This home is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Enjoy the close proximity of shops and restaurants including Wegmans across the street, Central Park a short walk away or a short drive to downtown Fredericksburg. On site amenities include a pool, clubhouse and 24-hour fitness center.
Space that Accommodates Your Lifestyle
The ground-level of this home walks right in to a large recreation room with a powder room for fun family activities. Chose to make it a guest bedroom with a full bath for regular out-of-town guests, a great feature of this home!
The main level is bright and spacious, offering an open view from the dining area through the large gourmet kitchen to an inviting family room. Perfect for entertaining, envision yourself at your sit-down kitchen island laughing and joking with friends as you prepare a meal with some vino.
Upstairs, the private owner's suite with attached bathroom and a large walk-in closet offers a quiet retreat from your busy life. Two additional bedrooms with hallway bath accommodate family and guests. The bedroom-level laundry room makes laundry chores easier than ever before!
In Your Neighborhood
- Conveniently located adjacent to new retail, dining and entertainment at Central Park
- Pick up a few necessities at Target or grab take out at Wegmans right across the street.
- Catch a weekend matinee at Regal Cinema and talk about your favorite scenes over drinks and appetizers at one of several dozen nearby restaurants. Leave the car in the garage.
- Take a quick drive out to Mott's Run Reservoir to enjoy an early morning paddle
- Clear your mind on the 8-mile long Rappahannock River Trail
- Get to work easily with the VRE and I-95 less than 5 miles from your door
- Dining options include Bonefish Grill, Panera Bread, Chick-fill-A and Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Local employers like University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital and Geico