Feels Like Home
New floorplan with basement! Desirable two car garage with a huge unfinished storage room. Unwind from your day on your rooftop terrace or curl up and watch a movie on the 3rd-floor loft. Grill out on your deck with friends and family on the weekend. Take a stroll with your friends to live music, dining, coffee shops, breweries, and the pop up farmers market. Spend your weekends relaxing or traveling with our worry-free maintenance lifestyle. Photos are shown from a similar Buckley home. Contact the Neighorhood Sales Manager today to learn more about this Buckley on home site 65!
Extend Your Living Space Outdoors
As comfortable as our interiors are, we know there's nothing like spending a little down time outdoors. That's why we offer outdoor living options to match each of our home types.
This Buckley home features a rooftop terrace that provided you a spacious room with fresh air for walls and sky for a ceiling.
Walkable Lifestyle in Downtown Wake Forest
- Within walking distance of everyday conveniences, including shopping, dining and entertainment in Downtown Wake Forest
- Enjoy an evening happy hour or weekend out with friends at local hot spots, including Over the Falls restaurant, Brooks Street Bowl or White Street Brewing Company
- Enjoy a round of golf at nearby Paschal Golf Club
- Make weekend shopping trips and everyday errands easy with Wake Forest Crossing, Target, Lowe's and Home Depot just minutes away.
- Nearby parks include Holding Community Park, N Taylor Street Park, and Ailey Young Park
Hi, I’m Lisa! If you have any questions about our communities, home designs, locations or how Stanley Martin Homes has been building homes for over 50 years- just ask! Me or one of my teammates would love to talk to you.Call 919-373-3652