At Stanley Martin Homes we are all about livable design.
One of the very first steps to make a new house your home is choosing the design elements. At Stanley Martin Homes, we want your home to reflect your style, so we’ve partnered with the most talented design consultants to guide you through the process of planning every detail of your new home including flooring, fixtures, countertops and much much more. During your appointments, you can consult with our experienced designers who will guide you through every step of the process, from helping you identify your style to selecting top products.
How to Prepare for Your Initial Design Visit
VISIT OUR MODEL HOMESOur professionally decorated model homes showcase the design options that are available. A tour is great way to get your design on. Walk through the home noting what you love and while you’re at it feel free to snap a few photos along the to help you remember things that you loved.
The web is a great way to quickly gather new ideas. And Stanley Martin Homes we have made it even easier for you. Here are three great ways for you to gather more inspiration:
- Visit our Pinterest.com/StanleyMartin page , and start your "My Stanley Martin Home board". Pin all the items you see that you like to your board and bring the link to your design center appointments.
- Visit Houzz.com Take a look all of the Stanley Martin Home photos and print, email or save your favorites and share with your design consultant.
- Check out our photo galleries that are available on every community page on our website
- What color scheme do I want in my kitchen?
- Do I want the same in the bathroom?
- What is my budget?
- What are the must haves vs. the nice to haves?
- What type of flooring do I want? Hardwood, carpet, tile? Colors?
- What type of appliances do I want in the kitchen?
- Will I want ceiling fans in the bedrooms?
- Do I need extra outlets? Do I want outlets in the closets and pantry?
The most important thing to remember is to enjoy the process- you are finally getting the home of your dreams!