At Stanley Martin Homes, your health and the safety of our team is our focus. We are actively following news and reports regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation is creating a lot of change for families, workers, consumers and businesses. We have been working to address these changes in the best way that we can, and we want to highlight the precautionary measures that we have put in place.
- All of our team members are trained to monitor their health conditions and if they are ill, or a family member is ill, not to come to work.
- Teams are encouraged to hold “virtual meetings” whenever possible. If it is mutually decided by our customer and team member to hold a face-to-face meeting, a location will be chosen where there is plenty of personal space, like in our dining rooms, kitchen islands or family rooms.
- Some of our sales offices are now by appointment only, so we recommend that you call 703-750-8627 before you head out to visit a neighborhood. We are also now a "handshake-free zone," so instead of a handshake you will be greeted with a warm smile.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our model homes and sales offices, with special attention to high-contact surfaces such as chairs, doorknobs, desks, counter spaces, etc.
- We are posting entry signs with our sales office protocols and requesting that visitors use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- We also offer the ability to view a home via FaceTime or Skype. Please call a New Home Consultant to set up your appointment at 703-750-8627.
- Our Warranty teams are postponing any non-emergency visits to occupied homes until April 13th. As we near that date we will update our plans based on the latest information available.
As we navigate this dynamic situation, we will adjust our customer experience to meet the conditions of each neighborhood where we build. Thank you so much for your patience as we work through this together.
President and CEO
Stanley Martin Homes