Every home at Yates Mill Estates features dramatic open spaces from the minute you step inside the front door. With 6 home designs plus a wide array of additional features available to customize your home, Yates Mill Estates is perfect for living and entertaining.
Imagine a third-floor loft with home office or a private downstairs hideaway with a den and wet bar. Whether you desire a grand owner's retreat—with sitting room, expansive walk-in closets, and opulent owner's bathroom—or a sun-drenched gourmet kitchen with adjoining sunroom and deck for entertaining, the homes at Yates Mill Estates are built for how you live.
Come home to Yates Mill Estates and experience living at its best.
Standard Features Include (but are not limited to):
- 6 home designs offering 2,123-5,214 square feet
- 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car garages
- Several front elevations in which to customize the facade of your home
- Open floorplans with high-end features
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Bright, expansive kitchens with center island
- Formal dining rooms
- Owner's suites with expansive walk-in closets
- Owner's baths with dual vanity, shower with seat, soaking tub, and (per model) separate commode space
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closet and/or private bathroom or Jack-and-Jill bathroom
- Mudroom/laundry room
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Optional Features Include (but are not limited to):
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3-car front or side-load garage
- 4-car garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Guest suite with bath
- Covered porch
- Screened porch
- Sitting room and fireplace in owner's suite
- Boxed tray ceiling in owner's suite
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower-level with recreation room, den, wet bar, and full bath
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Yates Mill Estates.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.