Join us on Saturday, September 15th from 12-4pm and learn how easy it can be to purchase your new home! Get tips on how to get out of a lease or sell your home fast and get pre-qualified for free!
Wildewood offers a large selection of new single-family and townhomes in a planned neighborhood with resort style amenities. Own a new home at Wildewood and live close to the Patuxent Naval Air Base and all of the recreational activities the Chesapeake Bay has to offer.
Wildewood is a gorgeous tree-filled neighborhood of single-family and townhomes, with resort style amenities the entire family will love.
- Choose from smart floorplans, built for the way people live, including townhomes and single-family homes ranging from 1,656 to 5,340 square feet
- Resort style amenities include the Wildewood Lodge, miles of hiking and biking trails, sport fields, tennis courts and playgrounds, and the number one swim center in St. Mary's County
- All homes at Wildewood feature our Green Living design and practices, which increase the comfort of the home while reducing monthly costs and the impact on the environment
- Your HOA fee at Wildewood includes access to pools and all amenities
The Mumford is the perfect home to start life as a homeowner. With a spacious main level and two bedrooms on the upper level, it is the perfect size for the low maintenance lifestyle you're looking for. Only a few Mumford homes remain at Wildewood!
Sq. Ft.: 1660 - 1660
Priced From: $214,990
The Hartland is the definition of contemporary home design. This home features a true open floor plan with a large kitchen island open to the great room, and an owner's suite on the upper level that you've always wanted.
Sq. Ft.: 2096 - 2142
Priced From: $262,990
Located minutes to Pax River, Leonardtown and Waldorf, Wildewood is in an ideal location close to popular employment centers.
- Send your children to sought after schools, including Leonardtown High, Esperanza Middle and Evergreen Elementary
- Living close to the base and large employment centers allows you to spend less time commuting and more time enjoying your new home.
- Take a trip to Solomon's Island, the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent or Potomac Rivers just minutes away.
- Shopping and dining is just down the road and include a brand new Giant, Target, Petco, Lowes, Best Buy, Outback Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse, Chick-fil-A, & more!