With an array of indoor and outdoor options, Stanley Martin Homes at Whittington are built to accommodate your active lifestyle. With large 1-acre home sites backing to woods and mountain views, the homes at Whittington in Charlottesville give you the space and the privacy for indoor and outdoor living. Entertain in your large gourmet kitchen with island, formal dining room, and optional butler's pantry. Or create your ideal outdoor oasis with deck or covered porch; with an acre of space to call your own, the options are endless.
Additional living spaces allow you to customize your home for your needs while adding extra space. Add a loft with home office and full bath. A finished lower level with full bathroom could accommodate a game room, exercise room, and/or home theater. An additional main-level guest suite could serve as the perfect in-law suite. Design your dream home at Whittington with the features you desire.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Selection of 6 home designs with several front elevations in which to choose, from 2,626 to over 8,000 square feet of living space
- 1 and 2 stories, 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2+ baths, 2-car garages
- Main-level owner's suites in 2 home designs
- Open, dramatic floor plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Spacious, high-end kitchens with island workspace and walk-in pantry
- Formal dining rooms to host holiday dinners
- Powder room and pedestal sink in most home designs
- Owner's suites with large walk-in closets and 3 home designs with sitting room
- Owner's baths with dual vanity, soaking tub, shower with seat, and separate commode space
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closets, private bath or Jack-and-Jill bath
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3-car front or side-load garage
- 4- or 5-car garage (not available on all models)
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler's pantry
- Covered or screened porch
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower level with den, recreation room, full bathroom and/or wet bar
- Sitting room in owner's suite
- Boxed tray ceiling
- Bonus room
- Additional guest suite
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Custom Options (including but not limited to):
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Whittington today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.