When you move into your new single-family home at The Cascades at Two Rivers in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, you'll be happy you chose to become part of this master-planned neighborhood. This unique collection of new homes offers a wide variety of features, including first floor owners' suites, walk-in closets, bedroom-level laundries, 10-foot ceilings throughout the main level, lofts, recreation spaces, and gourmet kitchens. Add in an easy-going country club lifestyle, good schools, a planned 160-acre environmental park, and quick access to shopping, dining, and entertainment, and you've got ther perfect place to call home.
Live a resort lifestyle without boundaries.
- Most home sites back to wooded areas giving you privacy and peace in your new home.
- Brand new home designs at The Cascades at Two Rivers offer homes with main level owner's suites, upper level lofts, screened porches and offer 2,800-6,676 square feet
- Enjoy amazing natural light with 10 foot ceilings throughout the main level
- Escape to a large owner's suite with expansive closet space and a spa like owner’s bath
- On-site amenities including a dog park, walking trails, hiking and biking trails and recreation parks
- Coming soon the Hamlet Clubhouse will feature a fitness center, meeting rooms, brand new pool, tot lot, tennis courts and a volleyball court.
At the center of it all in Odenton, Maryland
- Located in between Baltimore, Washington DC, and Annapolis, giving you quick access to all of these city hubs.
- Send your children to some of the best schools in the area including Crofton Elementary, Crofton Middle School, and Arundel High School
- Minutes from the Waugh Chapel Towne Center with Wegmans, Target, Bonefish, Mission BBQ, Petco, and more
- Many Entertainment options are within just a few miles including various golf courses, LA Fitness, and Regal Cinema
- Excellent shopping options are within a 20 minute drive, including the Annapolis Mall and Arundel Mills Mall
- Close to the Patuxent River, Crofton Country Club, and many parks and natural areas.