Get away from it all—or just feel like you are at Sudley Farm. Enjoy being a short distance from the shopping and dining of Centreville, yet tucked away in your own private serenity. Within minutes are the top-rated schools, parks, golf courses, and wineries of Fairfax County. Your dream home—and view—awaits you at Sudley Farm.
Imagine a new estate home on acres of wooded land that you can customize to make your own, with the design features you want, for the way you live. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features at Sudley Farm. With an array of customizable features, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 7 elite and innovative custom home designs built for the way you live
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car side-entry garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, Roman tub, and private commode space
- Main-level master suites in some models
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with private bath
- Second-floor loft/bonus space in some models
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- 3, 4 & 5-car front and/or side-entry garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Guest suites
- Third-floor lofts
- Finished basements with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- First and second-floor extensions
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Sudley Farm today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.