The condos at Saunders Station are the true definition of efficiency, convenience, and affordability for the busy professional--or even busier working parents! These exceptional 2-story condos are the lowest priced new construction homes in Short Pump and the Deep Run High School District! Plus, you'll enjoy the bright kitchens, spacious baths, and interior architectural details you'd expect to find in an upscale single-family home--minus the yard work.
West Broad Marketplace, featuring Wegmans, Cabela's and other retailers, is within walking distance of your front door and, if you can't find what you need there, Short Pump Town Center and West Broad Village are a few minutes' drive straight down West Broad Street. With all the time you save getting to and from work or running errands, you'll have the time to make new friends at the community pool or grab a workout at the clubhouse fitness center. And here is something else to feel good about: Saunders Station is built on sustainable land management and development practices that protect and preserve wetlands, open space, and the natural surroundings.
Live in the Heart of Short Pump
- You can't ask for a better location: Shopping, dining and more are within steps of your front door
- Walk to West Broad Marketplace, or take a quick ride to Short Pump Town Center and West Broad Village
- Live the resort lifestyle with an on-site pool, clubhouse and fitness center
- Every home in Saunders Station features a modern floorplan with a private garage, and you have the opportunity to personalize the home with the finishes you've always wanted
- Commuting has never been easier with convenient access to I-295, I-288, I-64, West Broad Street and Innsbrook
New Home Ownership in the West End
- Walk to the new Wegmans and other retail at West Broad Marketplace
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants and entertainment at Short Pump Town Center, West Creek and West Broad Village
- Excellent Henrico County schools
- Convenient to Capital One and other major employers
- Easy access to I-64, I-295 and I-288