Spring Creek is a private, gated golf community in Zions Crossroads, VA, located near the intersection of I-64 and Route 15. Spring Creek offers the best of both worlds - resort-style amenities inside a gated community in a prime location close to Downtown Charlottesville and the University of Virginia.
Whether your looking for an active lifestyle or simply want to relax, there's something for everyone at Spring Creek. All from one convenient location, you can live, dine, play, entertain and relax in this all-inclusive community. Spring Creek has it all, including a nationally recognized golf course, sports club with fitness center, swimming pool, sports courts, and miles of walking trails.
Stanley Martin Homes at Spring Creek offers 1/3 acre home sites with beautiful mountain views and luxurious interior features.
- Semi-custom new home designs, ranging from 1,686 to 6,466 square feet
- High-impact options to expand your living space (e.g., lofts and sunrooms)
- Green Living design and practices, which increase the comfort of the home while reducing monthly costs and the impact on the environment
- Community amenities include the nationally recognized Spring Creek Golf Club; Spring Creek Sports Club featuring a saltwater pool, fitness center, sport courts and a playground; and a new clubhouse with a full-service restaurant and bar, Tavern on the Green
Spring Creek is the gem of Louisa County offering the best in amenities, conveniences, security and privacy for all kinds of residents.
- An easy drive to Charlottesville, Short Pump in Western Richmond and Fredericksburg
- Close to UVA Medical Park and Martha Jefferson Hospital's Spring Creek Family Medicine
- Nearby Shops at Spring Creek offers restaurants and major retail stores
- Great opportunities for day trips and mini-vacations to Wintergreen Resort, Lake Anna, The Clifton Inn, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and Ash Lawn - Highland