Final opportunity to buy in the highly-desirable Stable Hill community!
Bordered on the north by the Chickahominy River, Stable Hill is a neighborhood of spacious single-family homes spread among quiet cul-de-sacs in Glen Allen, 18 miles northwest of downtown Richmond. You'll accompany the little ones on the quarter-mile walk to River's Edge Elementary on school days, while your tweens navigate the short walk to Holman Middle School in the company of their friends. And, when you feel like getting out of the neighborhood, it's a ten-minute drive to West Broad Village and Short Pump Town Center for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Our Move-in-Ready home, The Carey, is truly family-sized with spacious walk-in closets in all four bedrooms. The combination mudroom and pantry space will satisfy your daily storage and organizational needs. And you will find plenty of space in the garage and unfinished basement for all the other "stuff" that busy families accumulate.
A perfect location for your family in Henrico County
- Great schools for every age: Walking distance from Rivers Edge Elementary, where the class sizes are kept small; Holman Middle always ranks at the top of the list; and Deep Run High school is ranked 12th in VA
- Can't beat the location in the Short Pump area, with the convenience of shopping dining, entertainment and more
- Enjoy the walking trails and community parks this quiet cul-de-sac community offers
Unbeatable Glen Allen Location
- Very convenient to Short Pump Town Center, with Macy's, Nordstrom, and many other shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities
- Easy access to major commuting routes like I-64, I-295 and West Broad Street
- A few miles to West Broad Village with Whole Foods, REI and many restaurants to choose from