Come home to Selma Estates, and experience what serenity feels like.
Amidst the rolling hills and open fields of Leesburg lies Selma Estates, a stunning community of estate homes on ½ acre to more than 10 acres of land to call your own. Gaze at the panoramic views of Sugarloaf Mountain and the lush Loudoun countryside from a home that you can customize to truly make your own.
Selma Estates is a community of luxurious estate homes with 4 and 5 bedrooms, 2 ½ to 6 ½ baths, from 3,285 to nearly 9,000 square feet of living space on ½ acre to more than 10 acres of land. At Selma Estates, you may feel like you're miles away, yet you don’t have to sacrifice land for community and convenience. A community pool, walking trails, and parks are yours to enjoy. Downtown Leesburg, with its quaint cafes and boutique shops, is only minutes away. It’s all here for you at Selma Estates.
Build your dream home at Selma Estates.
Imagine a new estate home you can customize to make your own, without having to sacrifice land. With up to 10+ acres of land, you can even build a barn, stable, or guest house—turn your property into whatever you envision it to be. Inside, you’ll be captivated by the spacious, open floor plans and high-end features at Selma Estates. With an array of customizable features, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 5 elite home designs on ½ acre homesites
- Colonial-style architecture
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Open floor-plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Mud rooms
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Formal dining rooms
- Luxurious master suites with large walk-in closets, master bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, Roman tub, and private commode space
- Powder rooms complete with pedestal sink
- Some models with first-floor master suites
- 8-Step Warranty process to ensure the quality of your home and familiarize you and your family with your home’s systems and the best ways to maintain it
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- Conservancy lots, with 10+ acres of land
- 3-, 4- and 5-car garages
- Side-entry garages
- Gourmet kitchens
- Butler’s pantries
- Morning rooms
- Double-sided fireplaces
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porches
- Guest suites
- Third-floor lofts
- Finished basements with media room, den, and/or wet bar
- First and second-floor extensions
- Master suites with sitting rooms
- And more!
Live a life less hectic at Selma Estates. And let’s not forget the views.
Typically, one would have to sacrifice land in order to have a community feel. But not at Selma Estates, where you can feel like you’re away from it all, yet still have that community feel you desire for you and your family. Life in Selma Estates means cocktail parties at the community pool or a bonfire in the backyard with breathtaking mountain views. Go for a jog along one of the trails, or have a picnic in the park, all within your community.
- Swimming pool
- Sidewalks and paved walking trails
- Parks and ponds
- Fields, rolling hills, and stunning views of Sugarloaf Mountain and the Loudoun countryside
Have the best of both worlds at Selma Estates, the perfect mix of privacy, tranquility, community, and convenience. A stunning community with top-rated schools, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping—minutes from Downtown Leesberg in desirable Loudoun County.
Spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon exploring the charming cafes and boutiques in Downtown Leesburg, only minutes away. Vineyards, golf courses, and an expansive aquatic and recreation center are all within a few miles. Send your children to highly-ranked schools, including a brand-new, state-of-the-art high school. White’s Ferry and Dulles Greenway are also nearby, so you can get to wherever you need to be. At Selma Estates, you don't have to sacrifice your privacy for convenience.
- Top-rated schools all within 5 miles include Reid’s Elementary, Smart’s Mill Middle, and the brand-new Tuscarora High School, with high-end, state-of-the-art facilities, ranked among the top 6% of high schools in the nation
- Minutes from Downtown Leesberg, with its quaint cafes, gourmet restaurants and wine bars, chic boutiques, antique shops, art galleries, First Friday events, and the Leesburg Farmers Market
- Near the Ida Lee Rec Center, a 71,000 square foot aquatics, fitness, and recreation facility
- Within 5 miles of White’s Ferry, Temple Hall farm park, the Potomac River, and Morven Park, and within 10 miles of major connector route Dulles Greenway
- Close to vineyards, the Leesburg Outlets, Target, Wegman’s, and several golf courses, including Raspberry Falls, Goose Creek, and Lansdowne
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Build your dream home at Selma Estates today. Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.