Amidst the rolling hills and open fields of Leesburg lies Selma Estates, a stunning community of estate homes on ½
acre home sites. Gaze at the panoramic views of Sugarloaf Mountain and the lush Loudoun countryside from every window in this upgraded Move-In-Ready home.
Selma Estates is a community of estate homes where a community pool, walking trails, and parks are yours to enjoy. Downtown Leesburg, with its quaint cafes and boutique shops, Leesburg Outlets, award-winning wineries, and a variety of upscale and casual restaurants are only minutes away. It's all here for you at Selma Estates.
Talk to Us
Live a life less hectic at Selma Estates. And let's not forget the breathtaking views.At Selma Estates you won't have to sacrifice land for community and convenience. Here, you will feel like you're away from it all, yet still have the community feel you desire for you and your family. Life at Selma Estates means summer parties at the community pool and bonfires in the backyard with neighbors as you watch the sun set over the breathtaking mountain views.
- Swimming pool
- Sidewalks and paved walking trails
- Parks and ponds
- Fields, rolling hills, and stunning views of Sugarloaf Mountain and the Loudoun countryside
In Your Area
A stunning community with top-rated schools, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping-minutes from Downtown Leesburg in desirable Loudoun County.
- Top-rated schools all within 5 miles include Francis Hazel Reid Elementary, Smart's Mill Middle, and Tuscarora High School, with high-end, state-of-the-art facilities, ranked among the top 6% of high schools in the nation
- Minutes from Downtown Leesburg
- Near the Ida Lee Rec Center, a 71,000 square foot aquatics, fitness, and recreation facility
- Within 5 miles of White's Ferry, Temple Hall farm park, the Potomac River, and Morven Park, and within 10 miles of major connector route Dulles Greenway
Talk to Us