Enjoy the privacy of a single-family home without all the maintenance at Renaissance at Regency.
Why opt for a townhome when you can own a single home, just the right size for your needs, without all the hassle? Whether you’re looking to downsize from an estate home or have more space for your small family, the home designs at Renaissance at Regency are perfect for your needs and are only a short drive to the shopping and dining of Cary and downtown Raleigh.
Inside your new home at Renaissance at Regency, you’ll be captivated by the open layout from the minute you step inside the front door. Opt for a sunroom off the Great room or screened porch off the master suite to let the outdoors in and relax with a good book or a cup of coffee. Gourmet kitchens with adjacent Great room make entertaining family and friends a breeze. Upper-level loft spaces are perfect for a home office or homework space.
With an array of available features, Renaissance at Regency allows you to create your dream home and live the good life without all the work.
Standard Features Include:
- 4 home designs offering 2,146 to over 3,500 square feet
- 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and 2-car garages
- Several front elevations in which to customize the facade of your home
- 2 out of 4 models feature main-level owner's suites and upper-level loft space
- Open floorplans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Bright, expansive kitchens with island
- Owner's suites with large walk-in closets
- Owner's baths with dual vanity, shower with seat, and separate commode space
- Large secondary bedrooms, some with walk-in closet
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Optional Features Include:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Covered porch
- Screened porch off of the owner's suite
- Boxed tray ceiling in owner's suite
- French door in owner's suite
- Soaking tub in owner's bath
- Third-floor loft space
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home today in Wake County at Renaissance at Regency.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.