Renaissance at Regency, situated in Wake County in Cary, NC, is a charming community surrounded by the culture and nature of nearby Koka Booth Amphitheatre and Symphony Lake. It is conveniently located moments away from shopping, dining, recreation and excellent healthcare.
Stanley Martin Homes at Renaissance at Regency offers new homes for sale in Regency Park with luxury construction at affordable prices.
- Low-maintenance new homes with open floorplans designed for how people live today
- One-level living or basements available in several home designs with enough space for family visits
- Green Living design and practices, which increase the comfort of the home while reducing monthly costs and the impact on the environment
- Click here to see a drone tour of The Madeline at Renaissance at Regency and all that Raleigh has to offer.
Renaissance at Regency offers livable home designs in an ideal location amidst beautiful surroundings, entertainment and everyday conveniences.
- Easy commute to the Research Triangle Park and Downtown Raleigh
- Local grocery stores include Whole Foods, Harris Teeter and Trader Joe's
- Nearby shopping at Waverly Place, MacGregor Village and Hemlock Plaza Shopping Center
- Walking distance to the Koka Booth Amphitheatre and Symphony Lake, including the trail that winds along the shoreline
- Plenty of recreation and fitness including Knights Play Golf Center, Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve, MacGregor Downs Country Club and Fred G. Bond Metro Park
- Less than 3 miles from WakeMed Cary Hospital