If you've been looking for a new home in a unique urban-style neighborhood close to Downtown Richmond, look no further than Riverwalk at Rocketts Landing. These stylish two level condos feature optional rooftop terraces, urban architectural details, and are located 5 minutes from Downtown Richmond, near I-95 and I-64.
This one-of-a-kind neighborhood offers outdoor recreational amenities including Richmond's only marina on the historic James River. The marina maintains a state-of-the-art floating dock system with 57 slips and the ability to accommodate 50-foot boats. Other amenities include a riverfront pool, community gardens, sand volleyball courts, picnic area, kayak storage, fitness center, a boat club, and quick access to the Virginia Capital Trail, which extends from Williamsburg to Downtown Richmond. Living at Riverwalk at Rocketts landing allows you to enjoy everything you love about Richmond just a short walk from your new home.
Urban living on the James River
- Choose from 2 home designs ranging from 1,524 square feet to 2,452 square feet; Upper units offer an optional rooftop open-air terrace
- Urban-style architecture on the outside and open-architecture design on the inside work together to provide a home that's pleasing to the eye and with spaces designed for modern day living
- Expansive living areas are open to each other providing a continuous flow
- Enjoy the convenience of bedroom-level laundry rooms
- Both home designs include 1-car, rear-load garage.
- Access to a riverfront pool, community gardens, sand volleyball courts, picnic area, kayak storage, fitness center, and the Carefree Boat Club
The best location in Richmond
- Just 5 minutes from Downtown Richmond, I-95 and I-64, close to the Richmond Rapid bus transit system (GRTC Pulse), and walking distance to restaurants, shops, the river, and other amenities
- Take the day to visit nearby Great Shiplock Park and Libby Hill Park
- Great food is just a short walk away with The Boathouse, Conch Republic, or the Urban Farmhouse; other nearby eateries include Stone Brewery or the Southern Railway Taphouse
- Quick access to the Virginia Capital Trail, which extends from Williamsburg to Downtown Richmond