Outdoor enthusiasts who are equally enthusiastic about living an active downtown lifestyle will love the loft-like 2-story condos at The Riverwalk at Rocketts Landing. At the end of Old Main Street, just down river from the bustle of Downtown Richmond, the Virginia Capital Trail along the James River is right outside your front door, and so is this welcoming new home community you will want to call HOME!
Leave the car in your garage for the weekend, grab your gear from the kayak storage, and head out for an early morning paddle. Spend a Saturday out on the water or biking on the trail. Challenge your friends to play a couple of sets on the sand volleyball courts near the riverfront pool and fitness center. Then wander over to the local brewpub to recap the game highlights. On work days, you can always grab an early morning workout at the riverfront pool or fitness center and then grab a coffee at the community coffee shop as you head to the office.
Urban living on the James River
- Choose from 2 home designs ranging from 1,524 square feet to 2,452 square feet; Upper units offer an optional rooftop open-air terrace
- Urban-style architecture on the outside and open-architecture design on the inside work together to provide a home that's pleasing to the eye and with spaces designed for modern day living
- Expansive living areas are open to each other providing a continuous flow
- Enjoy the convenience of bedroom-level laundry rooms
- Both home designs include 1-car, rear-load garage
- Access to a riverfront pool, community gardens, sand volleyball courts, picnic area, kayak storage, fitness center, and the Carefree Boat Club
The best location in Richmond
- Just 5 minutes from Downtown Richmond, I-95 and I-64, close to the Richmond Rapid bus transit system (new GRTC Pulse stops recently added), and walking distance to restaurants, shops, the river, and other amenities
- Take the day to visit nearby Great Shiplock Park and Libby Hill Park
- Great food is just a short walk away with The Boathouse, Conch Republic, or the Urban Farmhouse; other nearby eateries include Stone Brewery or the Southern Railway Taphouse
- Quick access to the Virginia Capital Trail, which extends from Williamsburg to Downtown Richmond