Live in the center of it all—without even having to get into your car! Life at Riverdale Park Station means walking to the gym, shops, restaurants, and Prince George’s County’s first Whole Foods market, part of the Riverdale Station’s retail, dining, and entertainment complex. Eat outside while catching up with a friend, or enjoy a picnic at one of the many small parks. Bike, walk, or jog along the trails throughout Riverdale Park Station—from the townhomes to the Metro Station. Take the Metro, walk, drive, or Uber to the University of Maryland, College Park.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 3 home designs with several front elevations in which to choose
- 1- and 2-car garages
- 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- Open floor-plans
- Rooftop decks
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace
- Luxurious owner’s suite with large walk-in closets, owner’s bath with dual vanity, seated walk-in shower, and private commode space
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Towns at Riverdale Park Station today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.