A walkable neighborhood, Inside the Beltway
- The 36-acre Riverdale Park Station features upscale dining, retail, and entertainment options, with shops, restaurants, bars, a 120-room Hyatt hotel, and office space in a park-like setting.
- Walk to the area's first Whole Foods market, as well as restaurants, bars, shops, the Metro Station, and more.
- this "Inside the Beltway" location allows for easy commuting-with only 3 miles to the DC line.
- Walk to the College Park Metro Station.
- Take the metro, walk, or drive to the University of Maryland, College Park, just minutes away.
- Close to M Square, the major research park in Maryland.