Only one estate-style, single-family home in Rockville remains! Contact us today to secure your home in this impressive Rockville neighborhood. Great schools, large yards, unbeatable location-don't pass this by.
Talk to Us
Stanley Martin Homes at Preserve at Rock Creek offers you a sought after opportunity to own a new home in Rockville.
- The Crosby features a grand entrance with two-story foyer and two-sided fireplace that flows into a spacious gourmet kitchen. The added space of a rear sunroom, finished recreation room and a full bath in the lower level have also been added.
- A 3-car side entry garage and over 5,600 square feet of living space makes this home a true showstopper
In Your Area
Preserve at Rock Creek in Derwood, MD is convenient to the ICC (MD Route 200), offering quick access to I-270 and I-95 leading to Gaithersburg, Rockville, Washington, DC, Bethesda, Silver Spring and even Baltimore.
- Local schools include sought-after Redland Middle and Magruder High, as well as Good Counsel, a prestigious private school
- Norbeck Country Club and Manor Country Club both within 2 miles
- Nearby parks include Agricultural History Farm Park, Blueberry Hill and Bowie Mill Local Parks, and Rock Creek Regional Park
- The RIO Washingtonian in Gaithersburg offers shopping, dining and entertainment
- Neighboring community in Olney offers additional shopping and dining
Talk to Us