When you own a new single-family home in Prince William County at Potomac Reserve, your half-acre-plus home site comes standard, and so is your amenity-filled gourmet kitchen and 2-car side-load garage. New homeowners at Potomac Reserve are close to convenient commuting routes: Route 234 is just 0.3 miles away and I-95 is 6.5 miles away.
This neighborhood of new homes for sale adjacent to Prince William Forest Park offers an exciting array of sophisticated and distinctive single-family homes in a charming wooded setting. Many of these stunning floorplans focus on multigenerational living such as The Russell, which has an entire main level suite (bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bath) that is intended for in-laws, parents, or even a live-in nanny. Other homes offer a guest suite on the main level to accommodate any type of short or long-term guests.
Talk to Us
This unique community offers new homes with large yards in Manassas, outdoor living, great schools, and a relaxed lifestyle
- Natural beauty is all around you at Potomac Reserve-you merely need to look out your window and gaze onto your more than half-acre of land to see nature at its finest
- Choose from 5 floorplans: The Travers, The Kasey, The Taylor, The Landon, or The Russell offering features like a full main level private suite or guest suite
- Other options include sunrooms; 3-car, 4-car, and 5-car garages; morning rooms, covered/screened porches, decks, and attics or lofts
In Your Area
Shopping, dining and outstanding Prince William County schools are all close by
- Smoketown Plaza (6.9 miles), Potomac Mills (7.2 miles), and Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center (10.9 miles) offer a variety of stores to meet all your shopping needs, plus higher-end stores for more extravagant shopping
- Recreation options are endless and include Leesylvania State Park, Prince William Forest Park, Howison Homestead Soccer Complex, and more
- Send your children to great schools like Kyle R. Wilson Elementary (PK - 5), Ashland Elementary (PK - 5), Louise A. Benton Middle (6 - 8), and Charles J. Colgan High (9 - 12)
- Make commuting easy with Route 234 just 0.3 miles away and I-95 6.4 miles
Talk to Us