A Location You'll Love
- The community's 850-acres provide extensive open space for hiking, biking, walking trails, parks and outdoor amenities, including tot lots and playgrounds
- A planned Marina will offer breathtaking harbor views and boating access to the Potomac River’s 405 miles of waterways
- The Canoe Club is a convenient launching point for kayaks, paddle boards and small recreational crafts from a 100-foot pier
- The Marketplace, a charming day-to-night town center, will feature a walkable mix of outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment- coming soon!
- Outdoor shopping and dining at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center and Potomac Mills in Woodbridge are just 10 miles away
- The new Potomac Shores VRE train station will shorten the commute to major employment centers in Alexandria and Washington, DC and access to I-95 is just 7 minutes from the neighborhood