Located just outside Charlottesville in Keswick, Glenmore is a gated resort-style community perfect for those looking to live a country-club lifestyle or those looking to simply retire. Within Glenmore, you'll find an 18-hole championship golf course, equestrian center, a state-of-the-art fitness/swimming and tennis complex, and magnificent Georgian-style clubhouse.
This established community offers a variety of new single family home designs to choose from, including main-level and one-level-living options. Whether you're looking to move-up or downsize, Glenmore is a wonderful place to call home.
Stanley Martin Homes at Glenmore offers a variety of home designs to choose from in the perfect setting for an amenity-rich lifestyle.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, ranging from 1,686 to over 7,500 square feet
- Main-level owner suites and one-level living available in several home designs
- Luxurious interior features and stunning upgraded trim package
- Country Club amenities include a Georgian-style clubhouse, an 18-hole championship golf course, an equestrian center, two pools, tennis courts and a fitness center.
- Click here to see a drone tour of The Morgan.
Glenmore is a gated community of new single family homes convenient to all the recreation and enjoyment that Charlottesville and Central Virginia have to offer.
- A few minutes east of downtown Charlottesville
- Close to Route 250 and I-64, taking you to the UVA campus, John Paul Jones Arena and the Fralin Museum of Art
- Great opportunities for day trips and mini-vacations to Wintergreen Resort, Lake Anna, The Clifton Inn, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and Ash Lawn - Highland
- Endless recreation nearby, including Keswick Hall and Golf Club, Spring Creek Golf Club, Keswick Vineyards, the Rivanna Trail and more