Live the country-club lifestyle in a Stanley Martin home at Glenmore Country Club. Go for an afternoon swim or have lunch at the clubhouse. Play a round of golf or a game of tennis, or get your workout on at the aquatics center.
Stanley Martin Homes at Glenmore are built to accommodate your active lifestyle. With homesites backing to woods or views of the golf course or mountains, the homes at Glenmore give you the space and the privacy for indoor and outdoor living.
Additional indoor and outdoor living spaces allow you to customize your home for your needs while adding extra space. Add a loft with home office and full bath. Entertain or enjoy a cup of coffee out on the deck or screened porch. A finished lower level with full bathroom could accommodate a game room, exercise room, wet bar and/or home theater. An additional main-level guest suite could serve as the perfect in-law suite.
With these features and more, you can design your dream home and live the fabulous lifestyle you’ve always wanted at Glenmore Country Club.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Selection of 8 home designs, with 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ to 3 ½ baths, and 2-car garages, from 2,123 to 4,052 square feet of living space
- Upgraded outdoor trim package
- Main-level owner's suites and one-level living in several home designs
- Open, dramatic floor plans with high-end interior features
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Spacious, high-end kitchens with sit-down island or peninsula
- Formal dining rooms to host holiday dinners
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Owner's suites with large walk-in closets and 2 home designs with sitting room
- Owner's baths with dual sink vanity, soaking tub, shower with seat, and separate commode space (most home designs)
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with walk-in closets, private bath or Jack-and-Jill bath
Custom Options (including but not limited to):
- 2-car side-load garage
- 3-car front or side-load garage
- 4-car garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Covered or screened porch
- 2-sided fireplace
- Sitting room in owner's suite
- Boxed tray ceiling
- Coffered ceiling
- Upper-level bonus room/flex space
- Main-level guest suite
- Third-floor loft with home office and full bath
- Finished lower level with den, recreation room, media room, full bathroom and/or wet bar
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Glenmore Country Club today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.