Welcome to Old Trail, a community of single family homes in Crozet, VA. With beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the lush countryside of Western Albemarle County, Old Trail is in a highly sought-after area with access to great schools, major commuting routes, and plenty of nearby recreation, shopping and dining.
With an emphasis on convenience and location, life at Old Trail is as easy as a Sunday morning! Enjoy your morning coffee with mountain views and live a walkable lifestyle with convenient access to nearby Old Trail Village Center, which features a variety of locally owned shops, restaurants, healthcare and personal services. Looking for something to do? Old Trail Golf Club is the centerpiece of the spectacular Old Trail community and features an 18 hole championship golf course, practice facilities and full service Clubhouse. Enjoy a late afternoon swim at The Old Trail Swim Club, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Swim Club features a unique zero-entry edge, snack bar, pavilion to rent for birthdays and family events and a wading pool for infants.
Stanley Martin Homes at Old Trail offers three collections of home designs with gorgeous mountain views and luxurious interior features.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, ranging from 2,295 to 7,478 square feet
- Main-level owner suites and one-level living available
- Hardwood floors in foyers, kitchens and breakfast nooks and stunning upgraded trim packages
- Ability to personalize your home with the finishes and colors you want
- Green Living design and practices, which increase the comfort of the home while reducing monthly costs and the impact on the environment
Welcome to Old Trail, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, yet convenient to all that Crozet and Charlottesville have to offer.
- Walking distance to Old Trail Town Center, Old Trail Swim Club and Old Trail Golf Club
- Part of the outstanding Albemarle County Public School District
- Downtown Crozet offers endless restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques
- Many award winning vineyards and breweries located nearby
- Easy access to the University of Virginia and UVA Hospital Medical Center