Get away from it all—or just feel like you are—at Oak Hill Farm.
Enjoy being minutes from 5th Street Station and downtown Charlottesville in a private community of homes with unmatched views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Large ½ acre homesites give you the space you need to walk the dog, play ball with the kids, or entertain family and friends who come to visit. Your dream home—and view—awaits you at Oak Hill Farm.
Imagine a new single-family home that gives you enough land to have the space you desire, yet without all the maintenance that comes with a single home on acres of land. With 1- and 2-story home designs and the ability to retreat to your main-level master suite, you can have the easy living you’re looking for. And, choosing a home at Oak Hill Farm means having the ability to customize your home to make it your own, with the features you want, for the way you live.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 4 home designs with 1- and 2-story living spaces
- 3 and 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- 2-car garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchen with center island
- Luxurious master suite with large walk-in closets and master bath with dual vanity, shower with seat, and private commode space; several models with tub standard
- Main-level master suite in some models
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- And more!
Customizable Features Include:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Additional bedrooms and alternate second-floor layouts
- Third-floor loft with full bath and/or home office
- Finished lower level with full bathroom
- And more!
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Oak Hill Farm today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.