Add outdoor space and tranquility to your life at Oak Hill Farm, a new community of single family homes in Charlottesville with half-acre home sites and expansive views of Carter Mountain. Home designs feature one-and two-story living options and many selections to truly make the home your own!
Oak Hill Farm is minutes from the shops, restaurants and entertainment at 5th Street Station and close to downtown Charlottesville. Experience the serenity of the countryside and the convenience you need at Oak Hill Farm.
Single family homes on half-acre home sites with breathtaking views of Carter Mountain
- Selection of 6 home designs, featuring one- or two-stories, open floorplans ranging from 2,080 to over 7,000 square feet of living space.
- Convenient main-level owner's suites available
- Large high-end kitchens with center island
- Opulent owner's suites and owner's baths that truly feel like a sanctuary
- Optional lower levels and loft spaces let you customize your home for your needs
- The Colton and The McKenney are only available in The Reserve at Oak Hill Farm
Walk in the Irvington and you will find yourself in the main level foyer. The library will be to your left and the powder room will be to your right.
Sq. Ft.: 2392 - 4468
Priced From: $529,900
Location. Location. Location.
- Easily accessible to I-64 for a convenient commute
- Minutes from the shopping and dining at 5th Street Station, including a new Wegmans
- Near downtown Charlottesville and the Historic Downtown Mall, one of the longest pedestrian malls in the country, with 120 retail shops, restaurants, and art galleries
- Just a short drive to the University of Virginia and the top-rated UVA Medical Center
- Close to John Paul Jones Arena for live music and entertainment
- Highly-rated schools include Paul H. Cale Elementary, Jackson P. Burley Middle, and Monticello High School