On spacious tranquil home sites, these new single-family homes in Upper Marlboro off of Route 4 offer floorplans made for the way you live. At Marlboro Riding & Pointe you can choose from two sections of homes to meet your needs perfectly. Select a home in Marlboro Riding for low maintenance living or in Marlboro Pointe for a larger yard and the ability to create the outdoor living space you have always wanted.
Located just off of Route 4, you will experience an easy commute to Washignton DC and Andrews Air Force Base. Find out more below about this friendly Upper Marlboro neighborhood that you can call home.
Marlboro Riding & Pointe showcases two sections of homes offering you everything you are looking for in upscale suburban setting.
- Select the home site that suits your needs; Marlboro Riding features home sites requiring less maintenance giving you more time to spend out and about.
- Marlboro Pointe showcases larger home sites allowing you the freedom to create the outdoor oasis you have been dreaming of.
- Choose from options like main level owners suites, lofts, outdoor living spaces, morning rooms, sunrooms, main level bedroom suites, lower level rooms and 3-car garage.
- Enjoy the benefits of our Green Living features with increased comfort, lower monthly bills and peace of mind.
Marlboro Riding & Pointe offers new single family homes close to work, play and conveniences just outside of DC.
- Local grocery stores include Wegmans, Costco, and Giant.
- Run your weekend errands at the nearby Woodmore Towne Centre and Westphalia Town Center(coming soon!) with grocery store, shopping, restaurants, hotel and more.
- Andrews Air Force Base is 9 miles away.
- Spend weekends enjoying The Country Club at Woodmore, Chesapeake Bay, Patuxent and Potomac Rivers, National Harbor, Downtown DC and Downtown Alexandria.
- Make vacationing, airport pick-ups, and everyday commuting a breeze with Ronald Reagan National Airport only 30 minutes away and several metro stations within minutes of Marlboro.