In today’s busy world, it’s important to have a place where you can go to recharge. At the end of a long day, when you step inside your new condo at Metro Square, you’ll take a deep breath knowing you’ve found a place that offers sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Perhaps you’ll spend some time relaxing under the stars on your rooftop terrace or eating dinner on your cantilevered deck. Or, instead of making dinner, you think making reservations at one of the nearby restaurants is a better idea. With your appetite satisfied, maybe you’ll have time to catch the latest film at the close-by movie theater or enjoy a relaxing stroll along the W&OD Trail.
If a few errands are on your to-do list, getting them done quickly is easy with nearby malls and stores, such as Whole Foods Reston, Harris Teeter in Woodland Park Crossing, Target, Reston Town Center, and Dulles Center Mall.
Whether you’re going from renting to buying or are looking to downsize, Metro Square condos in the Town of Herndon in Fairfax County offers the low-maintenance, convenient, active lifestyle you seek.
- Choice of 2 condo designs (upper or lower level) with 2-3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- Lower-level unit – smaller of the two at ground level; less stairs
- Upper-level unit – larger of the two with more square feet
- 1- car front-load or rear-load garages with storage areas
- Open floorplans
- Generously-sized closets
- Open-design kitchen with pantry and sit-down island
- Deck in back (lower-level unit) and deck in back, plus rooftop terrace with trellis (upper-level unit)
- Bedroom-level stacked laundry and linen closet
- Owner’s suite with spacious walk in closets
- Owner’s bath with shower and seat, plus private commode space, and double sinks
- Powder room on main levels
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- Every Home is tested and receives a HERS rating (the lower the better!) that tells you just how energy efficient your home is!
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.