Along the tree-lined streets and rolling hills of Loudoun County, you'll find McIntosh, an intimate neighborhood of new single family homes in Aldie. McIntosh is tucked away giving you the serenity you want at home, yet close to your everyday needs for your convenience. Send your children to sought after Loudoun County schools and live the lifestyle you've been looking for in this ideal Aldie location. With home designs offering up to 7 bedrooms, 8½ baths and 10 foot ceilings on the main level, homes at McIntosh are designed to meet the needs of your growing family at an attainable price.
Own a new home in a private neighborhood of single-family homes in the popular area of Aldie, Loudoun County
- Expand your living space with sunrooms and guest suites to create the home you want with areas throughout your home that your family will use and love.
- You'll love the 10 foot ceilings throughout the main level bringing tons of light into the space.
- Take a walk with the kids outside and get to know your neighbors at the park and open space.
- Enjoy standard interior features including expansive walk-in closets, high-end kitchens with islands and walk-in pantries and large owner's suites that truly feel like a sanctuary.
Send your children to sought after Loudoun County schools in a thriving Aldie location.
- Send your children to top-rated schools including Buffalo Trail Elementary, Mercer Middle, and John Champe High School.
- Make commuting easy with major routes nearby, including Route 15, Route 50, and Route 28.
- Everyday errands are easy with Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Walmart, and Home Goods only 3-7 miles away.
- Make coffee and dinner dates easy with a variety of restaurants and coffee shops nearby.
- Spend weekends exploring the area with attractions including Quattro Goomba's Winery, South Riding Golf Club, Ocelot Brewing Company, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Jiffy Lube Live, and Fair Oaks Mall.