Get away from it all—or just feel like you are at McIntosh. Enjoy living in a sought-after community, with excellent new schools, parks, golf courses, and wineries in Loudoun County.
Get to know your neighbors within a small community-feel. Walk the dog in the community park, or take the kids to the playground. Your dream home where you want to live awaits you at McIntosh.
Imagine a new single-family home that you can customize to make your own, with the design features you want, for the way you live. Inside the homes at McIntosh, you’ll be captivated by the open floor plans and high-end features. With an array of unique features available, including second entrances, dual staircases, main-level guest suites, and sunrooms, you can create your dream home, both inside and out.
Standard Features Include:
- Selection of 7 custom home designs built for the way you live
- 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths
- 2-car front-entry garages
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island and walk-in pantry
- Formal dining room
- Elegant owner's suites, many with sitting room and expansive walk-in closets
- Sumptuous owner's bath with dual sink vanity, shower with seat, soaking tub, and private commode space
- Main-level owner's suite in Morgan model
- Large secondary bedrooms, many with private bath and walk-in closet
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Customizable Features Include:
- 2 or 3-car side-load garage
- 4 or 5-car garage
- Gourmet kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Morning room
- Tray ceilings
- Covered or screened porch
- Guest suite
- Upper-level homework station
- Morning bar in owner’s suite (Bailey model)
- Third-floor loft
- Finished lower-level with media room, den, and/or wet bar
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at McIntosh today.