Final Few Lots Remaining!
True small town living is hard to come by in Loudoun County which is why we are excited to introduce Loudoun West. A new neighborhood of single family homes in Lovettsville. When you live at Loudoun West you'll find your weekends filled with neighborhood events, farmers markets, hiking at nearby Harpers Ferry and enjoying the local fare just steps from your new home. We are offering a variety of new home designs giving you the opportunity to choose the home that fits your lifestyle perfectly. Select a home with main level living or choose a home that can expand with options like lofts and lower level recreation spaces that give you multiple living spaces and plenty of room to spread out.
Enjoy small town living at Loudoun West with seasonal events throughout the year at the Town Green just steps from your new home in Loudoun County
- Select from options to expand your living space with 4th level lofts, rear sunrooms/morning rooms, and screened porches.
- Choose a home design perfect for your lifestyle whether that means a home with main level living or a 4-level home with multiple living spaces and plenty of room to spread out.
- Enjoy life at your doorstep with the Lovettsville Town Center in walking distance to your new home giving you plenty of options for local food and shopping.
Walk to the Town Green and the Town Square for events like farmers markets, Movies on the Green, Mayfest, Octoberfest, Light up Lovettsville and more
- Just steps away are Lovettsville Pizza and Subs, Market Table Bistro, Andy Country Kitchen, Thaiverse, & 1836 Kitchen and Taproom.
- The Brunswick MARC Train Station is 2.4 miles away making commuting easier and more enjoyable.
- Visit one of the many wineries or breweries including Sunset Hills, Hiddencroft, Hillsborough, Belly Love Brewing, and Adroit Theory Brewing.
- Visit Historic Harpers Ferry for hiking, rafting, zip-lining, and boating.