Owning a new home at Metro Pointe means you will live just steps to the Landover Metro, and experience an urban lifestyle inside the Beltway. Select from 2-level garage condominiums and townhome designs featuring spacious living areas, private garages, ample storage space and more. Upgrade your lifestyle in a home that was built to last for memories for years to come.
Living in Landover not only gives you easy access to the Landover Metro, but commuting to Washington DC will be easier than ever before. The possibilities are endless at Metro Pointe and enjoy always having the warmth of a home, your home, the moment you walk through the door.
Metro Pointe is adjacent to the Landover Metro Station and gives you easy access to all the DMV has to offer.
- Select from home designs with 2-3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a private 1-car garage.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the deck off main or upper level (per plan).
- Never run out of storage with generous closet space throughout each home.
- Cook and entertain in your brand new, open kitchen with an island or breakfast bar as the centerpiece.
- Relax in the owner's suite with a large walk-in closet and bathroom featuring a large shower with seat and private commode space.
- Choose from a variety of finishes in the colors and features you want, to truly personalize your home.
Whether you want to entertain or spend time in solitude, three levels of living in this spacious home means that even if your family is large, you'll have multiple spaces to choose from.
Sq. Ft.: 2274 - 2319
Priced From: $366,990
You'll love this ideal Inside the Beltway location, close to D.C. and surrounding attractions.
- Live within walking distance to the Landover Metro Station for easy commuting to Washington, D.C.
- Metro Pointe is just minutes from Woodmore Town Center, with Wegmans, JCPenney, Chipotle, Costco, Old Navy, and more.
- Get your shopping done at the Mall at Prince George's, featuring over 100 retail stores and restaurants.
- Live close to recreational outlets, including FedEx Field and Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex.