Why rent when you can own a new condominium or townhome in Hyattsville, MD, at Metro Pointe and get everywhere you need to be within minutes?
Whether you work or play in Washington, D.C., living in Metro Pointe provides the most affordable way to live in an ideal “Inside the Beltway” location. You can’t beat the convenience and value that Metro Pointe provides. Take the Metro to work or for a night out on the town. Enjoying living only minutes away from Woodmore Town Center and the Mall at Prince George’s for shopping, dining, and everyday conveniences.
With 165 townhomes and 193 condos planned, Metro Pointe offers the most affordable way to own a new home with garage in Prince George’s County that you can customize for your needs—something renting does not provide.
Learn more about Metro Pointe, the most valuable option for convenient living in Prince George’s County and the Greater Washington, D.C. region.
Standard Features (including but not limited to):
- Selection of 5 home designs
- 2-3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths
- Private 1-car garage
- Open floor plans
- Generously-sized closets throughout
- Upper-level laundry
- Bright, open kitchens with adjacent great room or family room
- Owner’s suites with large walk-in closets
- Owner’s bath with dual sink vanity (per model), shower with seat, and private commode space
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Optional Features (including but not limited to):
- Coffered ceiling in Great room
- Optional third bedroom in place of Upper Family Room (Jordan model)
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Metro Pointe today.
Contact us for more information about this exciting new community