Haymarket Crossing gives you the opportunity to live in Haymarket's premiere townhome community. Located just 1 mile from I-66 and minutes to Historic Haymarket and shopping and dining at Virginia Gateway, Haymarket Crossing offers garage townhomes with up to 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths and all exterior home maintenance included.
Send your children to outstanding Prince William County schools and live in a home that offers thoughtful floor plans, outdoor living spaces, and a location that can't be beat.
Haymarket Crossing offers new garage townhomes in Haymarket less than a mile to I-66 and tucked away giving you privacy in your new home in Prince William County.
- Enjoy outdoor living space in the form of a deck and backyard.
- Lawn maintenance, snow removal, trash removal, water and sewer, exterior home maintenance are all included when you own a new home at Haymarket Crossing.
- The Sampson features up to 4 bedrooms and up to 3.5 baths, a 1-car garage, and up to 2,139 square feet.
- Generously-sized closets and storage areas throughout make every day a bit easier.
- Entertain in the bright, open kitchen with a large island workspace.
- Retreat to the owner's suite featuring an owner's bath with dual vanities.
Conveniently located at the corner of Route 15 and I-66, Haymarket Crossing gives you easy access to shopping and dining and Historic Haymarket.
- Send your children to sought after schools including Haymarket Elementary, Ronald Reagan Middle, and Battlefield High School.
- Take a trip to Haymarket Village Center with stores like Starbucks and WalMart or the Shops at Stonewall, anchored by Wegmans.
- Homes at Haymarket Crossing are close to Historic Haymarket with local shops and restaurants.
- Shop, eat and explore Virginia Gateway, featuring Starbucks, Target, Bar Louie and Regal Cinemas.
- Spend your weekend visiting nearby wineries like The Winery at La Grange and The Winery at Bull Run.