Live in the center of it all—without even having to get into your car! Life at Hollymead Walk means walking to the grocery store or to meet a friend for coffee. Take the dog for a walk around the central community plaza, or enjoy an afternoon picnic here while chatting up your neighbors.
Inside your townhome, you’ll be amazed at the amount of space due to the smart, open concept layout. A private 2-car garage gives you both parking and storage space. You don’t need a single home to entertain; an expansive kitchen with center island opens up to a large, adjacent great room. You can even increase your space with a fourth-floor loft and rooftop deck, the perfect space for relaxing with a cup of coffee or glass of wine or entertaining family and friends while gazing at the gorgeous mountain views.
Hollymead Walk offers you the space, convenience, and low-maintenance living you desire, coupled with sought-after features few other townhome communities in the area offer. You’ll love living at Hollymead Walk.
Standard Features Include:
- 3 bedroom townhomes with 2 ½ to 3 ½ baths and 2-car, rear-entry garage, ranging from 1,986-2,287 square feet of living space
- Selection of 4 front elevations in which to customize the facade of your home
- Lower-level flex space to use as an office, play area or however you choose
- Expansive, high-end kitchens with island workspace that includes dishwasher and sink
- Bedroom-level laundry room
- Owner's suite with large walk-in closet
- Owner's bath includes dual vanity and shower with seat
- Powder room with pedestal sink
Optional Features Include:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Deck off kitchen
- Fourth-level loft with wet bar and rooftop deck
- Atrium doors
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home at Hollymead Walk in Charlottesville.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes