One of the most exciting things about Summerhouse Landing is the chance to be part of a community that is geared toward multigenerational living. In today’s world, many parents and in-laws are moving in with their adult children and grandchildren either out of financial necessity or convenience. This offers a dynamic home environment, which also spills over into the neighborhood as many of the families will be living a similar lifestyle. At Summerhouse Landing, it’s possible for people of all ages to come together and become part of a thriving community.
Shopping is plentiful in Fairfax County: Dulles Town Center (5 miles), Tysons Corner (10 miles), and Cascades Overlook (3.2 miles). Major cities include: Arlington, VA (19 miles), Washington D.C. (24 miles), and Alexandria, VA (30 miles). Whether you’re looking for multigenerational living options now, or you’re planning for the future, Summerhouse Landing should be at the top of your list.
Some Optional Features Include:
• 3-car, 4-car, and 5-car garages
• Open floorplans
• Generously-sized closets
• Upper-level flex space and 4th level lofts
• Owner’s suite with bath
• Side options: sunrooms, guest suite with bath
• Rear options: morning rooms, covered/screened porch, deck
• Option for 4th-level lofts
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
• All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
• Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
• Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in Herndon at Summerhouse Landing