Now Selling On-site from our New Model Home!
If you're looking for a new home for sale in Fairfax County, then you won't want to miss the chance to explore our new single family homes for sale at Summerhouse Landing. This is a rare opportunity to own a new home in Herndon on a 1/2 acre home site just off of Route 7 with easy access to Reston Town Center, the Reston Metro and just minutes to Route 66 and I-495 for easy commuting.
Choose from a variety of brand new floor plans, many featuring spaces for multi-generational living. The Russell floorplan features an entire main level suite including a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bath that is perfect for in-laws, parents, or even for a little extra rental income. Other home designs offer a guest suite on the main level to accommodate additional guests or live-in family.
Open-architecture designs on half acre home sites offer you the chance to build the dream home you want in Fairfax County
- Choose from 5 floorplans: The Travers, The Kasey, The Taylor, The Landon, or The Russell
- Enjoy a standard 2-car sideload garage on every home and optional features to expand your living space like morning rooms, guest suites and finished lower level recreation space.
- The Travers is our best selling home design at Summerhouse Landing and offers a stunning open main level perfect for everyday living and with plenty of space for all of your entertaining needs.
- Other options include sunrooms; 3-car, 4-car, and 5-car garages; morning rooms, covered/screened porches, and 4th level lofts.
A Fairfax County location that can't be beat with easy commuting and close proximity Reston and Tysons Corner
- Make shopping fun and easy with Tysons Corner, Dulles Town Center and Reston Town Center all within 10 miles.
- Enjoy happy hour or a quick dinner out with the family at the brand new restaurants at Cascades Overlook - just 3.2 miles away.
- Take a quick 12-minute drive to the local Metro Stations: Wiehle-Reston and Herndon(coming soon).
- Recreation and entertainment options nearby include Lake Fairfax Park, Great Falls Park, Wolf Trap and more.
- Make commuting to work easy with major roads including Route 66 and I-45 nearby and work hubs such as Washington, DC, Alexandria and Arlington all within 30 miles.