Whether you're looking to own your first home in Prince William County or you're moving up from a smaller or older home, we'd like to invite you to explore our brand new 2 to 3 bedroom garage condos and townhomes at Heathcote Commons. Located within walking distance to Harris Teeter and a short drive to The Promenade at Virginia Gateway, this established neighborhood is situated in a great school district and close to everyday shopping and dining.
Heathcote Commons was designed with your lifestyle in mind featuring a truly convenient location, carefully chosen home designs, amenities for the whole family, all in a sought after school district.
As a Heathcote Commons resident, you'll enjoy full access to a clubhouse, pool, playgrounds, fenced dog park, and walking and hiking trails. The good life awaits you at Heathcote Commons!
- Expand your living space outdoors - each home design includes a deck!
- Prepare dinner while chatting with family and guests at the nearby breakfast area or spacious sit-down island.
- Attached garages to keep you warm and dry when unloading groceries or running to get your smartphone that you left in the car (again).
- All residents enjoy full access to the clubhouse, the pool, and playgrounds; there is truly something for every member of your family in this multi-faceted community.
When you call Heathcote Commons home, you will be able to walk to local retail like Harris Teeter and send your children to some of the best schools in Prince William County.
- For those nights when cooking is out of the question and you'd rather make reservations than dinner, you'll have plenty of dining options to choose from at Promenade at Virginia Gateway and Haymarket Village Center.
- Recreation and entertainment options are plentiful with multiple opportunities to enjoy your favorite down-time activities.