Westlake at Foothill Crossing is a community of single family homes on 1/2 acre home sites in Crozet, VA, located west of the Charlottesville city limits in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Westlake at Foothill Crossing is in the highly sought-after market of Western Albemarle, offering great schools, easy access to major commuting routes, and plenty of recreation, shopping and dining - including Piedmont Place.
Stanley Martin Homes at Westlake at Foothill Crossing offers half acre home sites with fantastic mountain views and luxurious interior features.
- Smart floorplans, built for the way people live, ranging from 2,080 to over 7,000 square feet
- Open architecture, high-end kitchens, generously-sized walk-in closets and 2-car garages
- Main-level owner suites available in several home designs
- Click here to see a drone tour of Westlake at Foothill Crossing and The Travis.
Westlake at Foothill Crossing is a community of single family homes convenient to Downtown Crozet and Charlottesville, as well as great schools, recreation, shopping and dining.
- Part of the outstanding Albemarle County Public School District
- Local attractions and recreation include Mint Springs Park, Claudius Crozet Park, Beaver Creek Reservoir Park, the Crozet Connector Trail and Old Trail Golf Course
- Many award winning vineyards and breweries located within 20 minutes
- Easy access to the University of Virginia and UVA Hospital Medical Center