You've fallen out of love with your current home but have put off moving because you love your old neighborhood or location. What if you could find a new single-family home in the coveted Cosby High School District near Swift Creek Reservoir?
FoxCreek is your dream delivered: a family-friendly community with sidewalks, street lights, fresh, modern home designs, and lush, wooded home sites. Pick the ideal home site in the perfect neighborhood to build your perfect house - all wrapped up in a vibrant community of growing families.
At FoxCreek, you won't just know your neighbors; you'll swim early morning laps with them at the indoor or outdoor heated pool. You'll meet for weekend play dates and coffee at the tot lot, splash park or one of the multi-use athletic fields. Always knowing where your kids are and knowing your neighbors, you will not feel like a stranger in this new neighborhood. You will feel at home.
Only a few home sites remain - each backing to protected land, so you'll enjoy added privacy for you and your family! Schedule your private tour today!
Don't just buy a home. Own a lifestyle. The FoxCreek lifestyle, where every day feels like a holiday.
On the weekends, play a game of tennis, or meet up with neighborhood friends at the community clubhouse and pool. It's all here for you to enjoy at FoxCreek.
- The Terrace at FoxCreek Swim & Racquet Club
- Multi-use fields, lush green open space, park areas, and open-air pavilion
- 7-lane, 23-meter swimming pool and adjacent triangle with zero degree entrance for children
- Year-round, heated, 4-lane indoor pool
- 3 lighted tennis courts
- Sidewalks and paved walking trails
- Nearby Village Center, with upscale dining, retail, and office space
The Chloe II
When you choose The Chloe, the choice of several different roof lines and a variety of brick and siding treatments let you show off your personality.
Sq. Ft.: 2935 - 3805
Priced From: $389,990
Love your new lifestyle in Moseley, in a county with top-rated schools in desirable Chesterfield County.
- Top-rated schools include Cosby High School, the highest-rated high school in all of Chesterfield County and a nationally-recognized high school by U.S. News & World Report
- Minutes from the area's best shopping and dining, including the restaurants and shopping at Hull Street
- Closeby golf courses include Westham, Birkdale Golf Club, and Brandermill Country Club
- Enjoy other popular attractions like the Richmond Zoo and Pocahontas State Park