Your dream home in North Raleigh in a serene, country setting awaits.
Relish in the privacy that's yours with a new estate home at Ethan’s Meadow, where each home sits on at least ¾ of an acre and backs to woods and open space. Feel like you’re away from it all in this serene, country setting in North Raleigh, yet Ethan’s Meadow is centrally located with an easy commute to Research Triangle Park, downtown Raleigh, Wake Forest, and all the local universities and colleges.
At Ethan’s Meadow, you can customize your home with the features that suit your life. Whether it’s a gourmet kitchen with adjacent butler’s pantry, an additional first-floor guest suite, or a third-floor loft for your home office or teen space, the homes at Ethan's Meadow can accommodate your desires.
You’ll love entertaining family and friends in large, open kitchens and family rooms or outdoors on your optional deck, covered porch, or screened porch. You have the space to create the perfect outdoor oasis—whatever you envision can be yours at Ethan’s Meadow.
Features Include (but are not limited to):
- 7 home designs, with 2,579 to over 7,000 square feet of living space, on ¾ acre + wooded home sites
- 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths +
- 2-, 3-, and 4-car garages
- Open floorplans
- Gourmet, high-end kitchens with island
- First and second-floor owner's suites
- Formal dining rooms
- Powder rooms with pedestal sink
- First-floor guest or in-law suites
- Home offices and flex space
- Grand owner's suites with large walk-in closets and sitting room
- Opulent owner's bath with dual vanity, shower with seat, soaking tub, and private commode space
- Large secondary bedrooms with private or Jack-and-Jill bathrooms
- Optional third-level loft space
- Finished basements with media room, den, and/or wet bar
Experience Green Living with Stanley Martin, a socially conscious homebuilder, to keep your utility bills low and keep you comfortable while meeting your sustainability, efficiency, and environmental concerns.
- All homes are energy-efficient, meet or exceed the nationally recognized Energy Star Program, and are constructed using energy-saving and resource efficient materials. These include engineered wood, low-VOC paints, recycled building and packaging materials, and water and energy-conserving fixtures.
- Engineering products and practices include home fresh air control cycler and closed cell foam to stop air penetration.
- Sustainable land management and development practices emphasize the protection and preservation of wetlands and open space, and the caring of natural surroundings.
Find your new Stanley Martin home in North Raleigh at Ethan’s Meadow today.
Contact us or stop in to tour our beautifully decorated model homes! Ask about our quick-delivery homes.